1. remanence: permanent magnet magnetized to the technical saturation, and remove the external magnetic field retained after the surface field Br, known as the residual magnetic induction intensity. Referred to as remanence, said Br, the unit is mT (KG) millisi Si pull. KG for the electromagnetic unit system, read as thousands of gauss. Conversion relationship 1T = 10000GS.
2. magnetic properties: magnetic induction, used to describe the physical properties of magnetic field, with B said. The direction of the magnetic field in the direction of a point B in the magnetic field, and the magnitude of B indicates the strength of the magnetic field strength.
3. magnetic energy product (BH) max: unit is coke / cubic meter (J / m3) or high (GOe) 1 MGOe ≈ 7. 96k J / m3, demagnetization curve at any point of the product of B and H both BH We call the magnetic energy product, and the maximum value of B × H is called the maximum energy product (BH) max. The magnetic energy product is one of the important parameters of the constant energy stored by the magnet. The larger the (BH) max, the larger the magnetic energy is contained in the magnet. When designing the magnetic circuit, make sure that the working point of the magnet is near the B and H corresponding to the maximum energy product.
4. magnetic lines: magnetic lines are used to image the image of the magnetic field, the magnetic field is the endless current around the head of the closed line, the direction of current and magnetic field rotation direction consistent with the right hand.
5. magnetic flux: through a surface of the total number of magnetic lines, known as the magnetic flux through the magnetic surface, said φ, the unit Weibo wb.
6. table magnet: permanent magnet surface of a specified location of the magnetic induction intensity, the unit is Gaussian Gs.
7. coercivity: magnetization to the technical saturation of the permanent magnet B reduced to zero required to add the reverse magnetic field strength known as magnetic coercivity, referred to as coercivity, with BHC said. NdFeB coercivity is generally more than 11000Oe.
8. the intrinsic coercivity: in the magnetic material with the reverse magnetic field H increased to a certain value JHC, the magnet internal micro-magnetic dip distance vector sum is 0, said the direction of the magnetic field H value for the The intrinsic coercivity of the material, expressed in Hc. Neodymium iron boron Hcj will be reduced with the temperature rise so the need to work in high temperature environment should choose high Hcj grades. (A / m) and Oe (Oe) 1 Oe ≈ 79.6 A / m. General Description: N 12000; M 14000; H 17000;
SH 2000; UH 25000; EH 30000; AH 35000. Unit: Oe 1kOe = 1000Oe
9. the working temperature: refers to the magnet at a certain ambient temperature, the magnetic energy decreased by no more than 10% of the actual time for a long time continuous work, the unit ° C.
10. density: mass per unit volume. Sintered NdFeB density: 7.5 --- 7.6 g / cm3.
11, the thickness of the coating: refers to the magnet surface plating layer thickness, unit micron μm.
12. the coating binding force: refers to the magnet surface plating layer and the magnet body of the bonding strength. That is, the unit surface area of the coating from the substrate or the middle layer of the required force stripping, the unit KG / CM2.
13. salt spray test: refers to the use of salt spray test equipment to create a simulated salt spray environmental conditions to assess the surface corrosion resistance of the product environmental test. Generally use 5% sodium chloride solution, the pH value of the solution in the neutral range (6-7) as a spray solution. The test temperature is 35 ° C. The amount of time required to produce corrosion on the surface of the product.
14. magnetization: the magnetic material magnetization or magnetic enough to increase the saturation of the magnet to the process.
15. vacuum: a specific space inside the part of the gas material is discharged, so that the pressure is less than a standard atmospheric pressure, then we call this space for the vacuum or vacuum.
16. plating: the use of electrolytic principle in some metal surface coated with a layer of other metal or alloy process. The purpose of plating is to place a metal coating on the substrate, change the surface properties or size of the substrate, enhance the corrosion resistance of the body, increase the hardness, mention the conductivity, lubricity, heat resistance and surface appearance. NdFeB material electrolysis is generally galvanized, nickel, chrome, gold-plated, silver, copper, etc., the specific way of barrel plating and hanging plating.
17. plating epoxy: in the matrix covered with a layer of epoxy film, the general use of spray, brush, dip and other methods, after a certain temperature can be solidified, black, gray, white and so on.
18. line cutting: the role of the principle of spark in the metal body according to the NC command processing into the required parts of the process.
19. slicing: with the inner or outer cutting machine blade to the object into the required parts of the process.
Article from NdFeB Industry Network.